The modern trader always wishes to get a good trading experience from an online trading platform. As the trend of online trading is increasing, it is important for brokers to improve the performance of their trading platforms so that they can easily attract new potential investors. The investor will always prefer to get a good trading experience by using a variety of powerful and valuable new features with handy trading tools and resources. So to improve and enhance the trading experience of investors, the MT5 online trading platform helps in enhancing the trading experience.
This is a powerful and effective new feature that is intended to accommodate more asset classes, including cryptocurrencies. After the huge popularity of MetaTrader 4, MetaTrader 5 is the next-generation trading platform from MetaQuotes. Many online trading platforms offer investors or traders the to trade with multiple assets, such as CFDs on forex, stocks, communities, indices, energies, futures, and cryptocurrencies as well. Know that with the help of MetaTrader 5, you can trade from anywhere with your device, mobile or laptop, or tablet with full comfort. Know that MetaTrader 5 is the next version of MetaTrader 4. MT5 is a much better version, and traders are very happy using it.
Following are some of the benefits of using the MetaTrader 5 web platform:
- Powerful features- Know that MT5 provides features like separate trading and ordering accounts. Know that the big players use the daily timeframe to analyze properly. The variation in the timeframe allows the investors to see the market from different angles. Know that MT5 has 38 built-in technical indicators. These indicators help in supporting a lot of custom indicators that investors can easily use while trading. There are nearly 44 graphical objects in MT5. The chart pattern will help the user to easily know the ups and downs in the market. This way, they will be able to know about the variations in the market. You will get all these amazing features once you shift to MT5 from MT4.
- Robotic trading- The MT5 platform’s robotic or algorithm feature is one of the best advantages. The robot will trade on your behalf once they do the market analysis on its own. You just have to choose the plan and make sure to establish clear guidelines. The robotic feature will make sure to follow all your guidelines and make sure to do trade on your behalf without committing any mistakes.
- Multi-market platform- Know that with the help of MT5, you can trade in multi-market platforms i.e. both centralized and non-centralized markets.
- Real volume data- Know that with the help of MT4, the trader was only limited to tick volume data which means how many times the price changed in the course of the bat. But in the case of MT5, the trader gets access to real volume-traded data.
- Tick history download- With MT5, you will be able to download the tick history. Previously the traders used to manually save the tick data, which obviously reflects many limitations. In MT4, the user was not able to keep the history and was not able to know the most traded price in the selected range. Estimation was made using the M1 bar, which is a major drawback in comparison to the real tick history download.
So above are some of the benefits of MetaTrader 5. You can find the best forex broker mt5 online. Just make sure to find the best one with a good reputation in the market.
To know more about MetaTrader 5, the following are some of the points highlighting how MetaTrader 5 is better than MetaTrader 4:
- Faster- There is no doubt that mt5 is faster than mt4. The MT5 does not slow down your platform. Know that MT5 is a fully-fledged 64-bit multi-threaded platform while MT4 is a 32-bit which is mono-threaded platform. The MT5 runs excellently on the 64-bit operating system, which runs very smoothly.
- Different server built-ups- Know that MT4 has only one dedicated server, whereas MT5 deploy jobs to the other servers so that they work together, providing synergy and are able to achieve hardware utility which helps in improving results. This will help in resource optimization.
- Main servers- There are four servers in MT5 i.e. the access server, the trade server, the history server, and the backup server. Whereas, Mt4 uses only one server engine. In MT5, the reports will be available both in HTML and open XML table formats.
- Improved design- MT5 has a strong, user-friendly, and intuitive platform. The improvement includes the navigation bar, icons, colors, and much more. In this dynamic environment, MT5 will enhance the readability as well as the ability of traders to act fast.
- Time frames- Metatrader5 has 21 timeframes which help in improving the ability to analyze the markets and make the right decisions. The metatrader4 includes 9 timeframes from 1 minute to 1 month.
So above are some of the points highlighting how MetaTrader 5 is better than MetaTrader 4. There is no doubt that MT5 is rich in tools that will help you trade more effectively. If you are looking for MT5 brokers in Dubai, you can contact ‘VPFX’ online. They will help you in giving the best trading experience. You can trade and invest in stocks, currencies, indices, and commodities at competitive spreads. It is considered a trustworthy platform for investing in all kinds of securities. They have powerful trading tools with ultra-fast execution. There will be no transaction fee or minimum commission with VPFX live trading account. This is also a MetaTrader 5 multi-asset trading platform allowing trading forex, stocks, and futures. Know that MetaTrader 5 will allow you to view charts, stream live practices and place an order with the broker directly. Make sure to choose the best platform by viewing their commission rates, asking about their customer support, the firm’s financial stability, regulated and ethical forex broker, etc.